Sunday, September 7, 2014

Write with Wertheim: Fundations Guided Practice

Hello again Room 203 families,

I just wanted to let everyone know about some helpful Fundations resources available on my blog under the Fundations tab. On my Fundations page, you will find songs, videos, and tutorials for marking words. I also have guided lessons called "Write with Wertheim" (see example below) that students can follow along with for extra practice. All lessons can be found on my Fundations page. Be on the lookout for new lessons coming each week! This would be great practice before a unit test, or as a review of previous units. I hope this is helpful! As always, feel free to call or email me with any questions about Fundations.






 Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Geo Journeys