Saturday, June 14, 2014

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

Usually I'm good with words but when thinking about what to write for my end-of-year wrap up, I was speechless. I can't do this year justice with my words but hopefully this video can help...

Warning: if you're emotional (like me) you may want a tissue box close by ;)


I never knew it was possible to love a group of children so much and I will truly never forget them. As Dr.Seuss said, "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." This year was beyond amazing and so much more than I could ever ask for as a first year teacher. I'm grateful for the endless support I received from parents, co-workers, and administrators. Being part of the Claxton family is such an honor! I look forward to many years to come.

Until next time, have a wonderful, relaxing summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Geo Journeys