Monday, August 18, 2014

Welcome Back!

Hi Room 203 families,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! This is where you'll find classroom updates, photos, videos, and more! I hope all of you had a wonderful summer and I look forward to having your child in my 2nd grade class this year.

Here are a few reminders:

  • If you came to Meet the Teacher and took your gold envelope home, please fill out all paperwork and return with your child A.S.A.P. 
  • The Back to School Ice Cream Bash & Olweus Kick-Off will be Thursday, August 28 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. on the large playground. You can see more upcoming events here
  • Homework this week is to get all paperwork signed and to complete the "All About Me" bag which is due on Friday. Our regular homework schedule will begin next Monday. You can find out more about homework here
  • If you would like to subscribe to my blog via email, simply scroll down and enter your email in the box on the left side. <---
As always, if you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to call or email me.

Wishing everyone a fabulous school year,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Geo Journeys